Thursday, May 14, 2020

New Jersey Search For Successful Weight Loss Program

Are you on the look out for a successful weight loss program or for a diet that works. This article gives free tips on how to lose those excess pounds, I hope you enjoy the read.

My name is Steve Hill and I have had many problems with my weight throughout my life. I must admit that I was basically fat up until a few years ago. I was not happy being over-weight and it certainly affected my confidence and self esteem. I eventually decided that I had had enough and went about finding a way of obtaining a weight that I would be happy and comfortable with.

I was aware that most people would advise me to alter my eating habits, I was the kind of person why enjoyed eating fatty types of foods, especially all forms of fast food, especially pizzas and chips. They would also probably advise me to a join a gym, however I believed that I would not feel comfortable in gyms as they seem to be full of of thin people.

I considered and read about lots of weight loss programs but eventually decided that I needed my own form of diet.

I was not prepared to give up all of my favorite foods and this was my plan:

For breakfast I would eat something which most people would class as healthy food, which would be cereal or toast. I would have a fairly light lunch, such as a sandwich, however for my evening meal I decided that I could eat whatever I wanted. The main thing and most difficult to implement would be the fact that I could no longer eat between meals. The snacks had to go!. I am not trying to say that this was easy to do, however I had a need and was determined to lose the weight.

For exercise I decided to leave the car at home, wherever possible, and walk far more than I ever had done. I also started taking my children to the park at least twice a week. At the park we would play games such as football, cricket and baseball. It is amazing how much weight you can lose by having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NJ New Jersey NJ Home Exercise Programs Designed For Weight Loss

NJ New Jersey NJ offers Home Exercise Programs Designed For Weight Loss Home exercise programs are a great way to keep fit and lose weight. ...