Thursday, May 14, 2020

Start Your Weight Loss Program Today~NJ New Jersey NJ


NJ New Jersey NJ offers Start Your Weight Loss Program, New Jersey Search offers How To start Your Weight Loss Program Today.  Are you the type of person who would love to lose weight but you keep putting it off for another day? There are many excuses which people make which I will write about in this article, but ... it is now time to become strong and to stop making excuses. Be inspired and start your weight loss program today.

I have to admit that I am the type of person who a few years ago would have answered yes to the question above. In my late teens I was far to over-weight and was not happy about it. I often thought about the different ways in which I could try to become slimmer, but that is all I would do, think.

These are the reasons I would make at that stage of my life, to put off my attempts at losing weight:

I am too tired. In the morning, I would wake up with very good intentions. I would tell myself that after I finish work, that I would go for a short jog. I would then do some fitness work at home such as using the dumb bell weights which I had bought many months ago. I would also try a few press ups and also start watching what I was eating. I was very aware that my diet included many of those fatty foods which the experts advice people to avoid.

After work, I would return home and would then make up the excuse that I am too tired. Instead of going for a jog today, I would start my fitness regime tomorrow etc. I may as well eat that fatty food which is in the fridge as other wise it is just a waste of money. I will in the future ensure that I stop buying anymore of these fatty meals, but for now I will eat it until it all goes.

My body is aching. This was a regular excuse. I would tell myself that if I start exercising today, I may well do myself more damage than good. I had better for health reasons, wait until my body feels better. Of course the aches and pains were not half as bad as I was making out.

I do not have enough time. I would often delay any fitness work as I always seemed to have something else to do which I believed were more important. In reality they were not and they could have easily have been completed after my hours exercise. Yet again it was just a way of me getting out of something which did not seem that fun.

It could be dangerous. Going back to my idea of jogging, I then had the bright idea that it could actually be quite risky. What if I come across a madman with a knife? This would have been quite a good excuse if I was running when it was dark, for example early in the morning or late at night. This however was not the case, I had been thinking of jogging at around half past four in the afternoon.

I eventually after many years decided to stop making up these excuses. I had to be determined to not only start up a fitness regime but to stick to it. It was not easy at all but after quite a long time I reached a weight which I was happy with.

You can do the same, therefore stop making excuses and start your weight loss plan today.
weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

NJ New Jersey NJ Home Exercise Programs Designed For Weight Loss

NJ New Jersey NJ offers Home Exercise Programs Designed For Weight Loss Home exercise programs are a great way to keep fit and lose weight. ...